Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Crochet gloves

Grey crochet gloves

I've made a few pairs of crochet gloves in the past, but never from a pattern that was as simple or as fast to work on as I would have liked, so I've been developing a pattern of my own for fingerless crochet gloves with ribbed cuffs.

The ribbed cuffs have been created by working alternating raised trebles into the front and the back of the fabric.  This ribbed section allows the gloves to have a good fit but remain very comfortable.  This technique is fully explained in the tutorials section under the ribbed crochet tutorial heading.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
    Short but very accurate info… Thanks for sharing this one.
    A must read article!
    My website :: how to get twitter followers.

    ReplyDelete